We warmly welcome you to Content Nation. Content Nation is a public online platform where creatives publish their texts, multimedia, video and audio content
and can receive “sponsorship” from users in the form of one-off or regular amounts of money.
- Purpose and scope
- For the use of Content Nation, the relationship between the user ("you", "user") and Sascha Nitsch Unternehmensberatung GmbH applies as the operator of the site
- The execution of payment orders is carried out exclusively by our partner MANGOPAY. S.A, 59 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg ("MANGOPAY"), one according to the regulations
e-money institute approved and monitored by the CSSF in Luxembourg. By accepting these general terms and conditions, the user also agrees to the MANGOPAY conditions ( PDF ).
or to consider changes in the services offered. In this case we will notify you of the changes. The changes are considered accepted if you don't
contradicts within four weeks after notification of change. With your objection, you terminate this contract in accordance with section 8.1.
- A prerequisite for using Content Nation is prior registration. Only natural persons from the age of 13 and legal persons can register.
There is no right to register.
- Registration requires you to enter an email address and the password you want; for creatives additionally the first and last name, the address, the birthday
as well as the bank details for the payment. Please make sure that your access data (i.e. email address and password) are only used by you. Then you have to
Confirm your email address.
- You undertake to truthfully and completely provide all the data you provided during registration. You may not give your access to unauthorized third parties
left for use. You are obliged to keep your access data secret and to protect it against access by unauthorized third parties.
- We expressly point out that the execution of payment orders takes place exclusively through our partner MANGOPAY. For depositing and withdrawing funds
the personal data of the contracting parties will be electronically forwarded to MANGOPAY. Which data is transmitted can be found in our data protection declaration.
- At the moment, withdrawals can only be made within the EU by means of bank transfers.
- The use of Content Nation is free of charge.
- Users can support creative people by paying one-off or regular amounts of money ("sponsoring"). To do this, you must first acquire a credit of at least € 10.
- We will pay out the sponsorship amounts to the creatives minus a Content Nation fee of 7% including the payment provider fee.
- The payments are processed exclusively by our partner MANGOPAY.
- We are entitled to adjust the fee if the costs required for the operation of Content Nation change and as long as the equivalence relationship with the user is maintained.
Otherwise, section 1.2 applies accordingly.
- Rights and obligations of the user
- The use of Content Nation is only permitted within the scope of the intended functions. You must not disrupt or interrupt the operation of Content Nation or falsify usage analyzes.
- Content Nation is subject to copyright protection. It is not permitted to copy, reproduce, or make the platform in whole or in part without our permission.
The same applies to the content provided that it is not expressly approved for use.
- By providing content, you assure that it is created by yourself and is free of third party rights.
- You may not distribute the following content on Content Nation:
- personal attacks, defamatory or derogatory statements about other people, especially insults, discrimination or harassment,
- Advertising for products and services (including links to third party commercial websites, surreptitious advertising and spam)
- deliberately factually incorrect or misleading information ("fake news"), unless it is satire,
- confidential and sensitive information that violates the personal rights of third parties,
- otherwise illegal or immoral content including gambling, content that serves to incite the public, lead to crime or glorify violence
or trivialize, are sexually offensive, are pornographic, are likely to morally endanger children or adolescents or to impair their welfare
or damage the reputation of Content Nation. This also applies to computer viruses and malware.
- Anti-money laundering and terrorist financing rules
- MANGOPAY is subject to all Luxembourg and French regulations related to the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
- At our request, the user is obliged to provide the information and documents required to fulfill MANGOPAY's money laundering obligations
To make available and to notify us of the changes resulting in the course of the contractual relationship immediately.
- In application of the provisions of French and Luxembourg legislation regarding the involvement of financial institutions in the fight against money laundering and
In order to finance terrorist acts, MANGOPAY must check the origin, object and destination of the user with every transaction or business relationship
of the process or opening an account. Furthermore, he must take all necessary due diligence to determine the identity of the user and, if necessary
of the beneficial owner of the account and / or related operations. The user undertakes to fulfill all due diligence obligations
thanks to which MANGOPAY can carry out a thorough examination of the operation, of any unusual operation that is usually performed within the scope of the present
Agreement deviates to inform registered processes and to provide him with the requested documents or information of any kind.
- The user acknowledges the right of MANGOPAY, the use of a user identification, the account access, the execution of an operation or a refund
in the absence of an element that is sufficient for the information about its object or its nature, to end or suspend at any time. The user will
hereby informed that any operation carried out under this Agreement has the right to be informed by the national central
Financial Reporting Authority can be applied.
- In accordance with the regulations, the user can access all information communicated in this way, provided that this right of access is not the
The objective of combating money laundering and terrorist financing is jeopardized if it concerns data that concern the applicant.
- Against MANGOPAY, its managing directors or its employees, who in good faith have submitted a suspicious transaction report to the national authorities
no civil lawsuits or professional disciplinary penalties are raised.
- Our rights and obligations
- We are entitled to add or remove features or additional or new restrictions for Content Nation, taking into account the respective interests,
including the right to close Content Nation.
- We do not check the content of users or third parties, but reserves the right to do so and to block or remove content at our own discretion.
- There is no right to take over provided content in Content Nation. We are free to edit the content provided and automatically or according to ours
Highlight the selection.
- transfer of rights
- By granting or providing content in or for Content Nation you grant us free of charge for the worldwide operation and application of
Content Nation requires unlimited, sublicensable and non-exclusive rights to publish, make publicly available and reproduce.
- You consent to processing, including translations, the creation of derived works and the integration into other works by the provider or other users.
- At the same time, you allow every other user to use the content within the framework of Content Nation.
- You further guarantee that in the event of the existence of third party rights to the posted content, they have fully and effectively transferred the right
to transfer the above rights. You may not post or provide any third party content without the necessary consent or license to use it
To have received the right, for example in the case of copyrighted photos and videos.
- Warranty and liability
- We do not check the content provided by users or third parties in Content Nation and do not guarantee the legality or other quality of the
User or third party content. Liability for content posted by users or third parties is excluded.
- Liability for damage resulting from the use of this website and its information is excluded, regardless of the legal reason, unless it is
for gross negligence or intent on our part, the Product Liability Act, an injury to life, limb or health or an injury of material
Contractual obligations by us. The essential contractual obligations include such obligations, the violation of which would endanger the purpose of the contract and their fulfillment
the contractual partners can therefore trust regularly. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, we are liable for any culpable conduct on the part of our legal representatives
and vicarious agents. In the latter case, liability is limited to the typical damage that was reasonably foreseeable for the parties. Our liability for indirect
Damage, consequential damage or loss of profit is also excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by giving us an appropriate notice without notice.
- Any amounts remaining in the user account at the time of termination will be repaid or paid out if they exceed an amount of € 5. Otherwise they expire.
- In the event of termination, we are entitled, but not obliged, to delete all or part of the content provided. A claim to the transfer of the created content is excluded.
- We are entitled to cancel the registration with two weeks' notice to the end of the month. If there is an important reason, we are entitled to
cancel the registration without notice.
- data protection
- The data protection declaration applies to the processing of personal data by us.
- final provisions
- Place of jurisdiction for all disputes between the contracting parties, insofar as this can be agreed, is Frankfurt am Main.
- German law applies exclusively to this contract, excluding international private law and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
As of November 18, 2019